PhotoMedex, Inc. (PHMD) – Financial and Strategic Analysis Review
PhotoMedex, Inc. (PhotoMedex) is engaged in the development, manufacture and marketing of proprietary laser and fiber optic systems for the treatment of dermatological conditions such as psoriasis and vitiligo. It operates in five business units, three in dermatology and two in surgical products and services. The company markets its products under brands such as XTRAC, Neova, Omnilux and Lumiere. The company markets its products in Europe, the Middle East, Far East and Southeast Asia, Australia, South Africa and parts of Central and South America. It is headquartered in Montgomeryville, Pennsylvania, the US.
PhotoMedex, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Jan 21, 2010: PhotoMedex Regains Nasdaq Compliance
Jan 11, 2010: PhotoMedex, Galderma Sign Co-Promotion agreement For Actinic Keratosis Treatment
Nov 05, 2009: PhotoMedex Promotes Christina Allgeier To CFO
Sep 18, 2009: PhotoMedex Receives Notice From NASDAQ
Jul 06, 2009: PhotoMedex Announces Resignation Of Jeffrey O’Donnell As President And CEO, Appoints New CEO
This comprehensive SWOT profile of PhotoMedex, Inc. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the âeuro˜Profile on Demandâeuro™ service, covering over 50,000 of the world leading companies. Once purchased, the highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of PhotoMedex, Inc., including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including,
– Business description A detailed description of the company operations and business divisions.
– Corporate strategy Analyst summarization of the company business strategy.
– SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the company strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
– Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
– Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
– Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
– Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
– Executive biographies A brief summary of the executivesâeuro™ employment history.
– Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
– Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
– Key manufacturing facilities A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
– Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
– Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
For more information please contact :
Email: [email protected]
Aarkstore Enterprise specialize in providing online market business information on market research reports, books, magazines, conference booking at competitive prices, and strive to provide excellent and innovative service to our customers. We are built on the premise that reading is valuable, capable of stirring emotions and firing the imagination. Whether your looking for new product trends or competitive analysis of a new or existing market, Aarkstore Enterprise has the best resource.